Thank you for your interest and support all the time.
What personal information do we collect and hold?
Personal Information means information or an opinion about an identified individual, or an individual who is reasonably identifiable, whether the information or opinion is true or not, and whether the information or opinion is recorded in a material form or not.
We may collect and hold the following types of information:
– Your identification information: name, age or date of birth, education level, profession and gender;
– Your contact or delivery information: email address, telephone number, mailing or street address and other contact details;
– Information about the comments you make on our websites or social media accounts, or you provide to us in response to any competitions, promotions and customer surveys, your unique device identifiers, IP address, operating system version and settings, including the regional and language settings, of the device you use to access the services (please refer to “cookie use” below for further information on this technology);
– The necessary information used for our Services registration, as applicable;
preferences you have submitted, including your preferred settings for your use of the Services;
Why and How does CareerFiX Collect Your Information?
– Products or Service delivering;
– Communicating with you (for example, if you send us an e-mail with questions or comments, we may use your personal information to respond to your questions or comments, and we may save your questions or comments for future reference);
– Providing and maintaining a Service or feature you request and operating our websites and online platforms;
– Providing customised advertising and content, making recommendations based on your past activities on our services;
– Providing customer support: including responding to complaints, claims, enquiries, comments and requests, and responding to consumer or product reviews;
– Maintaining and improving our business systems;
– Facilitating internal record keeping for our general business operations and administration;
– Facilitating marketing (including direct marketing), such as providing customised advertisements and third-party content and sending you promotional communications;
– Complying or authorised by law; and otherwise with your consent.
We may collect information from you when you:
– Purchase our products or get a refund;
– Complete online registration forms;
– Access and use any of our Services;
– Conduct surveys, promotions or competitions;
– Register to receive newsletters or updates from us;
– Post comments or reviews about the Service or any CareerFiX product on our websites or any of our social media accounts or a third party website (for example, websites operated by our retailers);
– Apply for a job or contract with us for employment and contracting or otherwise do business with us;
– Query, either online through our website, our social media accounts via direct message, by email, mail, in person or by phone; and as part of our general business operations and administration.
We may send you direct marketing communications and information about our products and services. This may take the form of emails, SMS, mail or other forms of communication, in accordance with applicable privacy and spam laws. When you provide us with information about yourself, you will usually be given the option to let us know that you do not want that Personal Information to be used for direct marketing purposes. You can change your mind about your preferences in respect of direct marketing and choose to opt-out of receiving marketing materials from us by using the opt-out facilities provided (e.g. an unsubscribe link).
Additional Privacy Protections for Minors Using the Internet
We are committed to protecting the Personal Information of children, and recognize that children, including young teens, may not be able to make informed choices about personal information, especially when it is requested online. Accordingly, we will not knowingly collect Personal Information from individuals younger than thirteen (13) years of age for any purpose, nor will we accept registration from such individuals.
However, in some cases, particularly where information is collected electronically, we may not be able to know whether information was collected from children under the age of thirteen, and we treat such information as though it were provided by an adult. If we learn that a child under the age of thirteen (13) has provided any Personal Information, we will use commercially reasonable efforts to delete that information.
Website technology and cookie use
The following information may be collected automatically when you visit our websites or Services:
– The date of your access of our websites or Services;
– The websites you actually visit;
– Time and length of your access;
– The type and version of your browser;
– URL of the linking website;
– Information of your internet service provider;
– Relevant files in the process;
– The operating system of your devices; and
– IP address (anonymised).
– The information in this section is collected via cookies and active components and not to be identifiable information of you.
Cookies, Beacons and Similar Technologies
Cookies. Almost all browsers allow the blocking of cookies in their entirety. Cookies helps to recognize you across different websites, services, devices, and/or browsing sessions. Many preferable and useful functions can be accomplished upon cookies, for example, remembering your log-in details without repeat inserting; providing you a better experience and costumed ads by analyzing the most popular parts of our Services. The operating system of your device may contain additional controls for cookies
Further information on this can be found in the “documentation” or “help” file of your browser or at https://www.allaboutcookies.org/, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them.
Beacons. Beacons (or “pixels”) may also be used by us or with certain third parties for the communicate information from your device to a server. Beacons make certain types of information from your Device to be read by a server, revealing the time you have viewed particular online content, determine the time and date on which you viewed the beacon, and the IP address of your Device. It can be embedded in online content, videos, and emails. Based on which and in combination with cookies, you can be served with more customized content which fits your preferences.
Updates to Website Content
CareerFiX reserves the right to modify the information contained on its websites at any time without notice.
Although Australian websites may be accessed outside of Australia, we make no representation that the content of this website complies with the laws of any other country. If you access this website from outside Australia, you are solely responsible for ensuring compliance with your local laws.