Career Change Coaching
Career change coaching: What is it?
Are you on the hunt for a job that feels more meaningful to you? Do you want to get up every day and love what you do? Or perhaps you simply wish to feel satisfied with and encouraged by what you do for a living? If this is you, read on to discover what our program can do for you.
I need a career change – what advice can you offer?
If you want to put an end to the mundane and start enjoying your job, we have the solution. Our Sydney transition services are designed to help you feel clear about what direction to take. We want you to know that there is clarity at the end of the tunnel, and our career coaches are here to get you there.
I know what I want, but I don’t know where to start
If you feel as though a change is needed, but you don’t know what steps to put into place to get it happening – don’t fret. This is what we’re here for.
Our coaches will help you to realise your goals and dreams through collaborative career transition services, and then support you as you establish a pathway plan to make them happen. We motivate you to change your way of thinking – as we understand that change needs to come from the inside first. Our four-step tutorial program is designed to assist you as you develop a clearer vision of the pathway that feels right for you. Your consultant will focus on the bigger picture, encouraging you to understand yourself and what you need from a job to bring you increased levels of joy and pleasure at work.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
What’s involved in the process?
The process of engaging with one of our expert consultants is simple:
- First, we may carry out a simple assessment that allows us to determine your preferred working styles, your attitudes, beliefs and values, occupational interests and behavioural tendencies.
- We then commence coaching sessions that encourage you to identify what you like doing and what you are good at.
- We may then explore occupational matches that suit your profile and explore this further.
- We’ll then move into specific areas such as networking advice, resume preparation and interview skills to really refine your overall stance as a candidate.
What our career change service focus on
Our Sydney team of career change advisors and coaches will help you to learn and understand the following, so you can go forth with maximum knowledge and self-empowerment to make a change:
- Your branding and how this relates to your career choice
- Uncover previously unknown skills and abilities
- Core values of yourself
- Identify preferred style of working
- Your motivational skills
- Identify areas for development
- Establishing and conveying your interests
- Refocus existing skill set in new directions
- Set goals, create plans of action and make them happen
- Determine which jobs match your needs
- Identify vocational preferences
- Your personality and its impact on the type of work that suits you
- Understanding company missions
- Decipher your preferred working environment/sector
- Stop self-limiting beliefs and dreams
If this sounds like what you need, please don’t hesitate to reach out to one of our friendly members of staff today. Your new career is right around the corner. Contact us today.